PG: Chris Quinn
SG: Dwayne Wade
SF: Dorrell Wright
PF: Udonis Haslem
C: Shaquille O'Neal
PG: Antonio Daniels
SG: DeShawn Stevenson
SF: Caron Butler
PF: Antawn Jamison
C: Brendan Haywood
Wizards at Heat: Heat by 5.5.
Over/Under on Big 2 scoring: 44.2 points.
Instead of a game preview, let's list the reasons why we hate Miami.
- Shaquille O'Neal is a lazy bum who hasn't gotten the most out of his talent, fights with teammates, and has an obsession with being the man, yet gets away with it because he's such a goofy dude.
- Dwayne...FOUL! Wa...FOUL! De...FOUL!
- Ricky Davis has played nine seasons, and has never advanced past the first round of the playoffs.
- Jason Williams is trying to be something he isn't. You can all fill in the blanks. (Actually, that's pretty harsh, but still, what is an endearing quality about Jason Williams?).
- Alonzo Mourning is a frontrunner who screwed over the Raptors when they acquired him in the Vince Carter trade by refusing to report to them.
- Udonis Haslem is just blah. So is Chris Quinn.
- Their fans wear all white, and their PA guy rivals the "DEEEEETROIT BASKETBALL" dude as the most annoying one in the league.
- Pat Riley...uhh...let's just say that even on the internet, there's a space limit here.